Back to school means back to busy! No worries, here are 8 easy ways to save a little time for yourself!
1. Autocorrect shortcuts in Word- For commonly types phrases you can set up a shortcut in word to autocomplete. For example, if you want to type Thank You you can set up Word and Outlook to insert Thank You when you type TY.
Go to File
At the bottom you can create whatever
2. Overnight oats! Need a quick and healthy breakfast- try this!
- First, choose your oats (rolled or steel cut) and your liquid (milk, almond milk, juice)
- In a sealable glass jar or airtight container mix rolled oats with an equal amount of your liquid of choice. If you’re using steel cut oats instead, use more liquid and be prepared for a chewy consistency
- Add any spices, sweeteners, or dried fruit you like- get creative!
- Store container in the fridge and let the oats soak for at least three hours, ideally overnight
- In the morning, you can add fresh fruit, nuts, and other favorite toppings to your oatmeal. Grab and go!
4. Go to the busy person- Need something done fast? Go to the busy person in the group. Although it seems counter-intuitive, the busy person is likely busy because they get things done and have a momentum that keeps them moving.
5 Set a time limit- They say you will spend what you have and the same holds true for time. For chores set a time limit for completion. Race to beat the clock and you will get more done in a shorter amount of time!
6. Bulk- Do you have a certain peanut butter you like? Buy groceries with long shelf lives and good prices in large quantities to save yourself endless trips to the grocery store for staples.
7. HIIT it! Have you tried high intensity interval training? HIIT workouts last only 30 minutes but the intensity provides an after-burn for hours. Great way to squeeze a powerful workout into a busy schedule!
8. Maintain your health- nothing sucks up time like being sick! The investment of time into wellness activities including check-ups and recommended screenings is well worth it to keep you feeling and functioning your best!