Women tend to be the ones that make home so homey over the holiday season so we know they pay special attention to the feel and amenities available when they or a loved one is hospitalized. While there is no place like home for the holidays, we can offer the next closest thing in our larger, private patient rooms.
In September, PinnacleHealth opened 2 new floors at Community General Osteopathic. Our culture and philosophy centers every decision on what is best and most helpful for the patient. Joan Silver, Vice President of Organizational Quality and Performance Improvement explains, “ These rooms have been designed specifically for the patients that will be occupying them. These are all private rooms with the same type of amenities found in some of the finest hotels.” Ina addition to the comforts of home, each room has the latest point-of-care technology to improve care coordination, safety and efficiency.
We added specific amenities to make a patient’s stay as comfortable as possible- these include
- Private patient rooms with a pullout sofa bed and additional space to accommodate family and friends
- Furniture customized for joint-replacement and spine patients
- Natural lighting for comfort and healing
- Spacious bathrooms designed for safety
- Flat-screen cable TVs
- Patient rooms that are designed for convenient and proper storage of equipment necessary for patient care.
While everyone hopes to be home for the holidays, if you find yourself in need of a hospital this holiday season, rest assured your comfort will central to your stay at PinnacleHealth.
Post a Comment